Tips for Online Security:
- Choose your password carefully and never reveal it to anyone. It is a best practice to use a combination of letters and numbers.
- Never leave your computer unattended with your account information on the screen. If you have to leave your computer, log off first.
- Always log off after you have completed your online transactions; do not just close your browser.
- Don't reply to any emails that request your personal account information! Keep in mind that the bank will never request confidential information through an email or solicit your information by phone. Should you receive such a request, do not respond or click on any links. Please notify us immediately if you receive this type of a request.
- Review your account statements regularly and report any suspicious activity to us immediately.
- If you are providing any personal information online, be sure that you are using a secure site. (Note the padlock icon on the bottom of your screen, and the URL will begin with https.)
- You MUST have virus protection on your computer to safeguard against computer viruses.