Let's get you and your family protected!
Deb Jensen, ACS, AIRC, AIAA
109 E. Second Street, PO Box 89
New Richmond, WI 54017
For a free quote and for a free professional insurance consultation, contact us today and we'll help you compare options.
As a member of the independent agency system,we represent a variety of insurance companies.
Please select a product to review:
· Life Insurance
· Funeral Trust Insurance
· Long Term Care Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Critical Illness Insurance
Would you like to protect your family’s temporary needs at a reasonable cost? Of course.
Term Life Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified length of time. It allows policyholders to ensure that there will be money to pay for their homes, their children’s college education, and other major expenses in case they should die.
Term Life Insurance is payable to a beneficiary if the policyholder dies during the specified period; otherwise,the policyholder has the right to continue coverage or let the policy expire at the end of the specified term.
A conversion allowance is currently offered when a term policy is converted to permanent insurance. The allowance, which is equal to the first year’s base premium, can be used to offset the initial expense of the permanent policy or to accelerate the tax-deferred cash value of the policy.
Our Term Life policies are available in face amounts as low as $25,000, convertible to permanent insurance.
We offer the following Term Life Insurance products:
· 30 Year Term
· 25 Year Term
· 20 Year Term
· 10 Year Term
· 5 Year Term
· Annual Term
· Return of Premium
The answer to your changing needs.
Universal Life is permanent life insurance with built-in flexibility, allowing policyholders to adjust the premiums and death benefit to meet their changing needs. Also, interest credited to the policy’s cash value is geared toward current interest rates (subject to a minimum).
Our Universal Life plan is available with a death benefit amount as low as $10,000, and can be issued from ages 0 to 85. A range of riders are available so that you can customize the plan to fit your needs.
Choose protection that lasts a lifetime. Then,forget about it - you've got a life to live!
Whole Life Insurance provides life-time protection for one’s permanent needs at a level premium. The death benefit is payable to a beneficiary at the time of death. Whole Life Insurance also accumulates a guaranteed cash value, providing policyholders with protection and savings.
Our Whole Life Insurance products are available with death benefits starting as low as $2,500.
We offer the following Whole Life Insurance products:
· Traditional Whole Life is purchased with a level premium throughout the insured’s lifetime.
· Single Premium Whole Life (SPWL) is purchased with a single premium.
· 20-Pay Whole Life is totally paid up after 20 years.
· 10-Pay Whole Life is totally paid up after 10 years.
· 5-Pay Whole Life is totally paid up after 5 years.
Customize your policy so that it’s right for you!
A Rider is an endorsement to an insurance policy that modifies the provisions of the policy, adding or excluding coverage to meet a policyholder’s needs. Our most popular Rider is our Disability Income Rider, which provides periodic payments to the insured if he or she is unable to work because of injury or illness. It may be attached to any of our Life Insurance policies.
The following are also available as Riders to our Life Insurance policies:
· Disability Income
· Spouse Insurance
· Children’s Insurance
· Accidental Death Benefit
· Waiver of Premium
· Additional Term Insurance (Available on Universal Life only)
· Cost of Living(Available on Universal Life only)
· Schedule Increase Option (Available on Universal Life and Whole Life (except SPWL) only)
Funeral Trust Funding Program
· New options to funeral trust funding outside of the funeral home
· Offers flexibility for your family to choose any funeral home at your death
· The funeral trust is portable to any funeral home in all 50 states
· Funds are first paid to the funeral home which actually provides service. Excess funds go to the estate.
· These funds cannot be attached by creditors – such as Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Lawyers, or Medicaid
· Income tax-free benefits upon death – unlike CD’s, Annuities, Money Market Funds, etc.
Long-Term Care Insurance
We specialize in long term care insurance!Helping to protect your assets, your independence, and your family'swell-being with affordable long term care insurance.
Long Term Care Insurance covers:
· Nursing Care
· Home Care
· Assisted Living Care
· Adult Day Care
· Hospice Care
Smart reasons to think about long-term care as part of your overall financial plan. You protect against other risks like a car accident or house fire. A need for long-term care is a risk to your savings and to your retirement. It will impact your family and loved ones. Just as it is smart to plan ahead for retirement, it's smart to plan now for long-term care.
Here are some things you should know:
· Buy before age 65;avoid the high cost of waiting.
· At younger ages you can lock in good health special savings.
· Discounts can help significantly reduce the cost.
· Couples may qualify for up to a 40% discount. We believe you will be surprised by how affordable long-term care insurance protection can be.
WE OFFER PARTNERSHIP-QUALIFIED LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
Because you live in a state that participates in the Partnership Program, you may be able to qualify for Medicaid while retaining more assets than would otherwise be required under your state’s Medicaid eligibility requirements. By purchasing Partnership-qualified long-term care insurance, for every dollar of benefit you receive for covered care,you receive a dollar of asset protection.
Sounds like a great benefit – is there any additional cost? No. There is no additional premium required in order to participate in the Partnership Program.
What if your last paycheck was your last paycheck? Your paycheck is the cornerstone of your livelihood - protect it.
· Return of Premium
· Business Expense
· Special Risk
· Special Risk Business Expense
· Work site
It’s never too early (or late) to start planning for your retirement!
Whether your retirement is just around the corner or 30 years down the road, now is the time to start planning. An Annuity offers protection against the risk of outliving one’s financial resources by providing a series of periodic payments in exchange for a premium or series of premiums.
Contributions to Annuities also accumulate tax-free until distributed and interest rates are guaranteed. United Life currently offers a 4-year, 5-year or 6-year guarantee on interest rates for Single Premium Deferred Annuities. Flexible Premium Deferred Annuities are also available (surrender charge for early withdrawal).
You are also able to create a payment stream using a lump-sum deposit into our Single Premium Income Annuity, which now offers the option to add an inflation hedge, and to create additional lump-sum payments in addition to the regular payment stream.
Note: On Single Premium Deferred Annuities and Flexible Premium Deferred Annuities, one can withdraw either 10% of the accumulated value or the interest income per policy year, whichever is greater,without penalty.
We offer the following Annuities:
· Single Premium Deferred Annuity (SPDA) — A Single Premium Deferred Annuity is purchased with a single premium that is allowed to accumulate with interest.
· Flexible Premium Deferred Annuity (FPDA) — A Flexible Premium Deferred Annuity allows one to determine when and how much to contribute to the annuity.
· Single Premium Income Annuity (SPIA) — A Single Premium Income Annuity is purchased with a single premium and provides periodic payments for a certain length of time (such as a number of years or for life). A cost of living increasing option can be added,as well as structuring additional lump-sum payments.
· The money to purchase an immediate annuity may come from anywhere, but most generally comes by way of transfer from deferred annuities, savings accounts, bank CDs, or tax-qualified retirement plans.
Critical Illness Insurance
Can your family financially survive a critical illness?
You know someone who has had a heart attack,stroke or been diagnosed with cancer in the last six months.
You don’t think it will happen to you or your family member.
If a critical illness strikes, the good news is, you probably will live.
Few of us are prepared for the financial burden of recovery. Health insurance won’t come close to covering all expenses.
This is where Critical Illness Insurance comes into play. It fills in the gap!
What would the money mean to you?
· FREEDOM TO CHOOSE YOUR HEALTH PROVIDERS
· FREEDOM TO HAVE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER BY YOUR SIDE
· FREEDOM FROM WORRY ABOUT BILLS AND YOUR MORTGAGE
· FREEDOM TO TAKE EXTRA TIME OFF FROM WORK WHILE RECOVERING
The Cash Benefit Is Paid Directly To You… To Use Any Way You Choose!
· MORTGAGE, AUTO LOAN OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
· INCOME AND SPOUSE’S LOST WAGES WHILE THEY CARE FOR YOU
· MEDICAL COSTS-DEDUCTIBLES, PRESCRIPTIONS, SECOND OPINIONS, EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENTS,OUT-OF-NETWORK EXPENSES
· REHABILITATION,TRAINING OR EDUCATION FOR A NEW OCCUPATION
· EXPENSES FOR TRAVEL/LODGING WHILE SEEKING TREATMENT OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMMUNITY
· HELP FOR RELAXING VACATION WHILE YOU RECUPERATE
R.O.P. (Return of Premium) Optional
100% of premiums paid less any benefits received are returned when policy terminates at age 75. If terminated before then, a percentage of premiums paid less any benefits received are returned.
Additional Riders are Available
Let us help you plan better for those unexpected illnesses.