If you are looking for additional ways to invest your money, contact our Registered Representative from TRANSAMERICA FINANCIAL ADVISORS, INC. to assist you.

Whether it be for personal or business reasons, our Representative can assist you in the following areas:

  • Investment Tax and Estate Strategies
  • Retirement Strategies
  • Portfolio Review
  • Education Funding
  • Pension and 401(k) Rollovers
  • Employer & Employee Retirement Plans
  • Funeral Expense Plans

Investment and Insurance Products:

  • Are NOT insured by the FDIC or any other government agency.
  • Are NOT deposits or obligations of, nor guaranteed by First National Community Bank
  • Investment products are subject to risks, including possible loss of principle.
John M. Harrington, LUTCF
Registered Representative
130 S. Knowles Ave, PO Box 89
New Richmond, WI  54017
Deb Jensen

Deb Jensen
Deb provides sales support to John Harrington in the insurance and investment department.

Deb Jensen, ACS, AIRC, AIAA
Sales Associate
130 S. Knowles Ave, PO Box 89
New Richmond, WI 54017  


Securities offered through Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. (TFA) Member FINRA and SIPC.  Non-securities products and services are not offered through TFA.  TFA is not affiliated with First National Community Bank.

Due to various state regulations and registration requirements concerning the dissemination of information regarding investment and insurance products and services, this site is intended for individuals residing in the following states:  CA, FL, MN, TX, WI. This website should not be considered a solicitation in any other state.

For California Residents:
"A broker/dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep may only transact business in a particular state after licensure or satisfying qualifications requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded or exempted from the state's broker/dealer, investment adviser, or BD agent or IA rep requirements, as the case may be; and follow-up, individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, as the case may be, shall not be made without first complying with the state's broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion.

For information concerning the licensure status or disciplinary history of a broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her stated securities law administrator."  LD34222-02/14