At First National Community Bank we strive to offer our customers the most competitive mortgage rates available. We can custom tailor your mortgage terms based completely on your individual situation.
The rates that you are about to view are base rates only. Please keep in mind that when you are comparing rates, you must consider all of the costs involved.
Please contact one of our Mortgage Professionals to provide you with a Good Faith Estimate. Feel free to call our Mortgage Department at 715-243-6108 or 1-800-514-3412.
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
|30 Year Fixed||3.875%||3.9322%||360 Months||0|
|15 Year Fixed||3.125%||3.2224%||180 Months||0|
|Lot Loan - 3/1 ARM**||5.50%||4.6222%||See Below||.50|
|Construction Loan||2.74%||7.4202%||9 Months||0|
|Rural Housing 100%||4.250%||4.6252%||360 Months||0|
|VA||3.750%||3.9351%||360 Months||0 |
Interest rates are based on a 45-day lock period. Products and rates are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit approval, acceptable collateral, and available equity.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate based on a 20% Down payment (Excluding Rural Housing, VA & FHA)
**ARM=Adjustable Rate Mortgage. 5 year loan, based on a 20 year amortization. Rate subject to change annually.
The following are basic examples only:
- Example: A 30 year fixed rate mortgage for $100,000 at 4.0%, APR 4.0572% with 0 points and a 20% down payment would have a principal and interest payment of $477.42
- Example: A 15 year fixed rate mortgage for $100,000 at 3.0%, APR 3.974% with 0 points and a 20% down payment would have a principal and interest payment of $690.58
- Example: A lot loan, which is a 3/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage, for $36,000 at 5.50%, APR 4.6222% with 0.5 points and a 20% down payment would have a principal and interest payment of $247.64.
- Example: A 30 year Rural Housing mortgage for $102,040 at 3.75%, APR 4.1252% would have a principal and interest payment of $506.29. (based on a $100,000.00 purchase price with a $2,000.00 guarantee fee)
- Example: A 9 month Construction Loan for $100,000 at 2.740%, APR 7.4202% with 0.25 points would have an interest only payment of $114.17.
- Example: A 30 year FHA mortgage for $100,000 at 3.625%, APR 4.6581% would have a principal and interest payment of $459.93.
- Example: A 30 year VA mortgage for $100,000 at 4.00%, APR 4.1851% would have a principal and interest payment of $487.68.