To enroll in electronic statements
- Log into your account on the bank’s website.
- Once logged in, click the tab for eStatements.
- On the eStatement page, complete the 6 steps for enrollment:
- Click "Details" to select the accounts for which you want to receive electronic statements.
- Verify your email address.
- Type a security phrase. This is a word or number or short phrase that will be displayed in the subject line of your statement notification email, proving the email is secure, and from First National Community Bank.
- Enter the enrollment pass code in the field immediately below. To see the pass code, select "Click Here".
- After reviewing the disclosure, place a check mark agreeing to the terms. You must actually scroll through the disclosure in order to be able to place the check mark. You must have Adobe Acrobat to display the document.
- Click "Enroll Now" and you are finished.
You will then be taken to your account page with a message that you have no documents / statements available. Meanwhile, an email is sent to you (using your new security phrase) stating that a request for changes to your account has been made. No action is required in response to that email. If you have questions regarding eStatement enrollment, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-514-3412 or 715-246-6901.
Your electronic statements will be available online for 18 months.
*You must be enrolled in NetTeller online banking to receive eStatements.