Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions
First National Community Bank (We or Us) strives to provide you with the highest quality Mobile Internet Banking available. This Agreement states our obligations with respect to our Mobile Internet Banking service (FNCB Mobile).
We will use reasonable efforts to make FNCB Mobile banking available for your use on a continuous basis. FNCB Mobile may be unavailable for short periods of time for regular or emergency system maintenance.
- We will strive to have our scheduled maintenance occur during non-peak hours. In addition, accessibility to FNCB Mobile may be interrupted because of conditions beyond our control, including outages in internet availability. We will use diligent efforts to re-establish FNCB Mobile as promptly as possible. We do not promise FNCB Mobile will always be available for your use. We may elect to discontinue this service at any time. If we choose to discontinue FNCB Mobile, we will provide you with reasonable notice in advance of that fact.
- You are responsible for providing your own hardware and software to access FNCB Mobile. The hardware and software that you use may be subject to unauthorized tracking or other manipulation by “spyware” or other malicious code. We are not responsible for advising you of the existence or potential effect of such malicious code, and your use of your hardware and software is at your own risk. We do not guarantee functionality of FNCB Mobile on all wireless devices. You are responsible for the charges of any wireless service provider while using FNCB Mobile.
- We reserve the right at all times to take actions to protect our systems and information, including denial of access to users of FNCB Mobile.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to secure FNCB Mobile to prevent access by unauthorized persons and to prevent the introduction of any malicious code, such as a computer virus. However, no security system is failsafe and despite our efforts, the security of FNCB Mobile could be compromised or malicious code could be introduced by third parties. We will provide you with notice if your information is the subject of a security breach as required by applicable law.
- The accounts that you access using FNCB Mobile are subject to the terms and conditions of the deposit agreement for those accounts and the terms and conditions for internet banking.
- If your FNCB Mobile account becomes inactive for a period of 6 consecutive months, it will be removed from use. To reactive it, you will need to enroll your mobile device again.
Please contact us or by phone: 715-246-6901 or 800-514-3412 with any questions you may have regarding the above information and disclaimers.