FT Customer service representative (hudson)
Saturday rotation every 2-3 weeks, 9:00AM-12:00PM
The Customer Service Representative will perform services such as opening new accounts, establishing direct deposit accounts, and assisting customers with questions regarding bank services.
This position will be responsible for the following items:
- Providing personalized service to depositors with specific or special banking needs
- Cashing Checks, processing withdrawals, loan payment coupons, verifying identification, signatures, etc.
- Providing account advice, including product suggestions, account research and other information
- Reconciliation of cash drawer at the end of each shift, comparing cash against teller software
- Participating in sales, services, and product training meetings
- Carrying out excellent customer service by phone, email, or in-person as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Experience in a financial institution preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Must be detail oriented and able to maintain confidentiality
Competitive benefit package offered for this position. Benefit options include: 401(k) match program, paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, flexible savings account options, health savings account options, LTD, Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Critical Illness coverage, Whole Life Insurance coverage, and Group Accident Insurance.
First National Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Completed applications can be emailed to: